Conferences are exciting and can be a hassle to organize. Ease the process with these mindful questions to take a load of f the preliminary steps. What kind of events are you planning? Which community are you trying to engage with? How do you get help for organizing your event? This short resumé highlights the most popular types of conferences:
- Congress – Larger scale general public – 1 day more
- Press conferences – targeted to journalists, communications pro – couple of hours
- Summit – targeted to industry related – discuss innovation, present key actors -1 day or more
- Symposium – industry related often medical or pharmaceutical field – 1 day or more
- Trade shows – industry related – general public or private – 1 day or more
That concludes our post on the different Types of conferences.
If you enjoyed reading the article, don’t forget to like and share your thoughts.