[Citation] “Destiny marks you, ambition makes you.”
It’s that time of year again where we review communications and marketing trends and plan for the year ahead. Did you take your content to new destinations?
Conferences are exciting and can be a hassle to organize. Ease the process with these mindful questions to take a load of f the preliminary steps. What kind of events are you planning? Which community are you trying to engage with? How do you get help for organizing your event? This short resumé highlights the most popular types of conferences:
- Congress – Larger scale general public – 1 day more
- Press conferences – targeted to journalists, communications pro – couple of hours
- Summit – targeted to industry related – discuss innovation, present key actors -1 day or more
- Symposium – industry related often medical or pharmaceutical field – 1 day or more
- Trade shows – industry related – general public or private – 1 day or more
Although the official National publicist day is October 30th, we’re celebrating the people, the profession and the evolution of the industry a little bit ahead. On this National publicist day, we’re proud to have chosen this field of work. Amid the adversities, NOW is the best time to be a communicator. We welcome and encourage fellow publicists to tag along. Salud!
As National Publicist Day is soon approaching, this article helps you find the right agency. If you haven’t worked with an agency yet, this is a good occasion to reach out to your local communication agency. #NationalPublicistDay