The end of the year is soon approaching and with it the end of a decade. As we stroll down memory lane to welcome a new decade, let us take this special moment to thank our clients, suppliers, readers, and collaborators for a challenging year. We thank you for making our house of content your favourite home.
These are the defining moments:
- 2010 — Launch of Joconde Communications’s website
- 2014 — Launch of Joconde Communications’s blog
On this blog, we share valuable content on media relations, corporate communication, public affairs, social media, and netiquette.
- 2017— Launch of Joconde’s Fun Facts series
For two years, every Thursday, we presented and reflected on the ongoing challenges of the communications universe.
- 2017 — Celebrate 1 year of Joconde’s Fun Facts series
- 2018 — End of Joconde’s Fun Facts series
- 2019 — We reach a new milestone with +500 articles.
Through these years, we put forth, to the best of our ability, the many accomplishments of black women in the communications and public relations industry, here and abroad.
We thrive for inclusion and diversity of women of colour in leadership positions. Since only 30 percent of women hold CEO positions, the percentage of women of colour in leadership positions is even lower. And that’s valid for the well-known big holdings as well as the independent firms.
As the year 2020 loads in, we look forward a year full of abundant opportunities.
Credits: Image by Pexels