[Citation] “I can’t write five words but that I change seven.”
- LeBron James, @kingjames, 28.1 million
- Stephen Curry, @stephencurry30, 14.8 million
- Dwyane Wade, @dwyanewade, 8.7 million
- Kyrie Irving, @kyrieirving, 8.3 million
- Russell Westbrook, @russwest44, 6.5 million
- Chris Paul, @cp3, 6.2 million
- Carmelo Anthony, @carmeloanthony, 4.8 million
- James Harden, @jharden13, 4.6 million
- Paul George, @ygtrece, 4.5 million
- Klay Thompson, @klaythompson, 3.2 million
This year’s theme is: Radio is YOU! How inspired are you by the theme?
Brands and audience, a beautiful tale.
[Citation] “It is perfectly okay to write garbage – as long as you edit brilliantly.”
Let’s go Falcons!
The Laval Rocket fluffs new colors. Go, go, go, go!
[Citation] “An exclamation point is like laughing at your own joke.” Francis Scott Fitzgerald
A regular assessment of your written communications helps you identify what is important and what needs to be improved. As the flow of data fluctuates, the measurement of deeds and narrative is a crucial step in maintaining healthy and updated communications with employees, customers, colleagues and investors.
[Citation] “The real world was a sprawling mess of a book in need of a good editor.”